Since it’s officially the holiday season, I thought I would kick off with my beauty gift guide! This is one of my favorite gift guides to put together, it’s so much fun to see what gift sets brands have rolled out! I’ve included some of my personal essentials like my favorite foundation brush, the best highlighter, and my signature scent, and then some other things I’m dying to try!
2. Sigma Brush Set : This is one of my favorite foundation brushes, plus this mat is a lifesaver for cleaning!
3. Tartelette Toasted Palette : These colors are amazing! I told myself I was staying away from eyeshadow palettes because I never use more than a couple shades, but this is too good!
5. Gucci Bloom : I’m typically not one for floral scents, but this smells amazing!
6. Mac Lip Duo in “Ruby Woo” : The perfect red lip combo.
8. Glo Pro : This is a splurge, but oh my gosh I’ve heard such great things. I have been really trying to focus more on my skincare (more on that in another post), so I really want to try this and see if it’s all it is hyped up to be!
10. Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Set : I’ve been wanting to try these lipsticks, and the holiday season is the perfect time to try new products. You can snag a gift set like this for a good price and try three shades. Plus, if you only use one or two, share with a girlfriend!
11. Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Beauty Light Wand : I have this highlighter and Oh. My. Goodness. I haven’t touched my Becca highlighter since. Dab a little bit along your cheekbone and wherever else you would like to highlight and viola! You look like you’re glowing. It’s magic.
12. Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Contour Wand : Since I love the highlight so much, I’m dying to try the contour as well!
13. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette : Hourglass always comes out with a beautiful 6 product palette, and it’s so universal!
15. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb : My signature scent!
16. YSL Liquid Lip in “Rosewood Gang” : I swatched this in Sephora a couple of weeks ago and fell in love, and now I’m kicking myself for not buying it since it’s sold out now!
Thanks so much for stopping by, have a great weekend! We are hopefully getting our Christmas card photos taken tomorrow.. fingers crossed!